Water Softeners for hardness
High levels of Calcium and Magnesium resulting in excessive Total Hardness can create havoc in a household.
Glassware, dishwasher, appliances, pipe work, hot water cylinder, jug or kettle and the shower enclosure along with other glass can all be negatively effected by hard water with scale build up making cleaning and maintenance expensive and all too frequent.
Skin, hair and towels feel harsh and uncomfortable.
A water softener will solve all these problems so life is easier and far more pleasant for all to enjoy.
The level of concern for Hardness is about 100mg/L but the difference when the water is softened to below 1mg/L is luxuriously soft, smooth water that is a real pleasure to bathe in and it makes cleaning a breeze. Soaps and shampoos, detergents and other cleaning agents used, will be a fraction of what was required before softening the water.
- Pale, hard, crusty scale deposits on kettles, glassware, dishwashers, windows, shower enclosures, bench tops.
- Blocked shower rose.
- Blocked pipes, frequent expensive hot water cylinder element replacements.
- Water droplets etched onto cars, windows and drained crockery and cutlery.
- Skin inflammation, dryness and irritation.
- Hard towels and laundry.
- Soap scum.
- Softening cartridges in in-line housing for single outlets.
- Whole house softeners for every tap throughout the home.
- Commercial and Industrial units available.
- Reduce operating expenses and loss of production in industry.
- Save on expensive replacements for pipe work, appliances and elements.
- Protect your valuable assets from premature deterioration.
- Completely automatic control valves.
- Soft, cuddly towels and laundry.
- Soft, calm, happier skin all over.
- "We recently purchased a water softener and filtration system from Sue Kelly Water Systems Ltd. Our water quality was so bad it was almost undrinkable due to high levels of iron, manganese and hardness.
The systems she supplied has made a fantastic difference to the quality of the water; we can now drink it with confidence and pleasure.
Sue's advice, service and backup have been second to none and we highly recommend her very professional company." P & K, Little River
- "What a difference, everything squeaky clean today, my hair feels so soft. Even Jim commented on how the water felt in the shower, super soft, He's a pretty tough guy - no frills, so that says something!!
Keep up the good work Sue. Will certainly be telling friends about our much improved water." W - Cheviot
- Thanks for your follow up call today to see how we feel about our new Softener. There is a HUGE difference! We specially notice the soft water in the shower - so much easier on our skin. Many thanks.A.J and S.J Waipara
- You asked us to let you know about your quality of service and to date we have been unable to fault it. The plumber you arranged to install the water filtration was more than helpfuland very clear when giving us information about ongoing use of the system. Overall a flawless service!" K&J, Amberley