New Zealand Water Purifiers
To purify the water you use at home and/ or the water you use whilst travelling or outside of your home, we supply two ceramic-filter water purifiers in New Zealand. Both of these water purifiers, available in New Zealand, are made by Doulton in the UK and have a reputation for quality and safety. Unlike a carbon filter, the ceramic filter in these water purifiers ensures New Zealand water will be absolutely safe.
Imperial Aqua K Ceramic Filter
Comprised of two filters that can be fitted under the kitchen sink, this compact unit will safeguard against a wide range of Bacteria, Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts, Worms, as well as an impressive range of Agricultural Chemicals, Carcinogens, Chlorine and Heavy Metals.
Your water will be clean and clear, taste wonderful and be absolutely safe. This cannot be achieved in New Zealand water purifiers by a simple carbon filter alone.
There is a choice of 2 prefilters to prolong the life of the ceramic cartridge:
- 5 micron sediment filter for dirty or rusty water or
- Granulated Active Carbon for cleaner water subject to smell / taste, chlorine and chemicals.
- We have a range of dispensing faucets available.
The photo to the right shows two alternate intake points:
- Onto a provided fitting placed between the tap and the hose for the dishwasher or
- Onto the pipe delivering water to the usual kitchen top.
The heart of the Imperial Aqua K is the Doulton Ultracarb ceramic cartridge.
The Ultracarb is popular as it:
- Filters to W.H.O. Standards, (greater than 99.999% bacteria and cyst removal).
- The only ceramic cartridge world-wide to fully comply with ISO9002 and also NSF#42 (chlorine, taste & odour) and NSF#53 Class 1 (health effects).
- The same ceramic filter specifications are used around the world by British and American Embassies and organisations such as SCF, UNICEF, OXFAM and Red Cross.
- Safeguards from Bacteria, Cysts, Worms, Chlorine and a wide range of other chemical contaminants, and heavy metals.
- The incorporated silver element guarantees bacteria will not breed and multiply in the cartridge, (often the case with just a carbon cartridge alone).
- Delivers an unlimited supply of safeguarded water at up to 2 litres per minute.
- Is easily installed with clear instructions and simple maintenance.
- Embodies the quality and reputation of Doulton (UK) as manufacturer of ceramic cartridges.
The Doulton 'ICP' Water Filter
This is a great unit for people on the move, for flats, or as a way of purifying New Zealand water when travelling using camping grounds with kitchens, motels, etc. Many offices appreciate the superior quality water that the "Doulton" ceramic provides compared to the typical carbon cartridge... and the guaranteed safety.
For situations where a benchtop water filter is considered desirable, for flexibility and mobility, or for low pressure water delivery, we have the new model from the same manufacturers as the cartridge in the "AQUA K" underbench double filter system. The cartridge is in fact the same "Ultracarb" ceramic from Doulton, UK.
The "ICP" is fitted with a Flow Meter - for recommended flow, and a Capacity Meter, so you know when the candle (ceramic filter) is ready to be changed. Capacity is 3750 Litres, so it will last a long time with usual household use. The outside surface of the ceramic candle can also be scrubbed to prolong it's life if the incoming water is dirty.
- Reduces Bacteria, Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts, greater than 99.999%.
- Dramatic reduction in heavy metals (Lead, Iron, Aluminium, Manganese, Cadmium, Copper, Mercury, Zinc) which can be of concern, particularly when the source is rainwater collected from and stored in metal, old pipework, or water that has been flocculated for turbidity treatment prior to reticulation.
- Significant reduction in a range of herbicides, insecticides, chlorine and carcinogenic chemicals.
- All of which we can well do without in our water!
|Taste & Odour||Yes|
|Chlorine Reduction||2 ppm||>90%|
|Lead Reduction||150 ppb||>95%|
|Giardia / Cryptosporidium||>99.999%|
|Particulate Removalemail@example.com micron
|E-Coli / Vibrio
Cholera / Klebsiella
|Shigella / Salmonella Typhi||>99.999%|
|Recommended Flow rate (USG) / Min
(L / Min)
|Working Temperature range||5 - 42°c|
|Working pH range||5.5 - 9.5|
|Minimum Working Pressure||10 psi|
|Maximum Working Pressure||100 psi (7 bar)|
For water purifiers for New Zealand homes and businesses, contact us today.
"New Zealand water purifiers from Sue Kelly, the New Zealand water specialists."
- "We are very pleased with the water filter and with your service. By the way we saw the water filter first at our friend"s place and also got your website address from them."B & I - Ashburton
- "Just love our clean water and are very pleased with the system!" R & E, Brooklands, Christchurch
- "Thanks for your patience and advice while we decided on what water filter system we required and thanks for the prompt delivery. The water tastes great - as in absolutely no taste whatsoever. I won"t miss having to boil all our drinking water. It is certainly a very professional and customer friendly service you provide." P & W, Morrinsville, Hamilton
- "The filter is working well, last test showed no 'bugs!' Thank you again."KP, Leeston
- "Dear Sue, We only got the water filter installed yesterday. However yesterday afternoon and today we have thoroughly enjoyed drinking the high quality of water that comes with using your water filter systems. Once again thanks.
Regards." LT, Ashburton
- "We were both impressed with your service and product knowledge from the time I phoned to enquire about the Water Systems right until we made the purchase. We are enjoying drinking fresh clean chemical and pesticide free water!"J&A, Kaikoura