New Zealand Water Treatment
UV or Ultra Violet sterilisers are provided by Sue Kelly Water Systems Ltd from some of the leading manufacturers of water purification in the world, such as VIQUA, a Trojan Technologies Company of Canada. VIQUA is recognised around the world as a manufacturer of very high quality ultra violet water treatment units for the destruction of a wide range of bacteria, cysts, moulds, spores and algae in water.
New Zealand Ultra Violet - How it Works
A stainless steel chamber houses the clear quartz sleeve (glass tube) with the UV bulb inside. Water enters near one end and passes along, around the sleeve, being irradiated with the UV light as it passes to the far end where it exits, treated and safeguarded.
UV light transmitted through the passing water, destroys the organism's DNA thus rendering it inactive and harmless - guaranteed effective against even Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts.
All water entering the building will be treated to ensure every tap throughout delivers safeguarded water for all uses.
For rural water, surface water supplies - creeks, rivers, springs and rainwater that are subject to to birds and animals. All these source waters are particularly vulnerable to bacteria breeding in the organic material in spouting and tanks. UV water treatment is spectacularly effective to safeguard health for the whole family.
- For further indepth and technical advice on this topic, please click here.
When is a New Zealand Ultra Violet Purifier Needed?
The following symptoms may be indications that your water is contaminated and would benefit from treatment from a ultra violet purifier:
- Upset tummies, vomiting, diarrhoea.
- Feeling below par, "not firing on all cylinders", low. Not sick but not well.
- Unwell children who seem to catch everything that is about.
- Depleted, low immune system.
- Advised of a Notifiable Disease following a stool sample analysis.
- E.coli, Campylobactor, Yersinia, Shigella, Cholera, Leptosporosis, Klebsiella, Salmonella, Mycoplasma, Giardia, Cryptosporidium cysts, Legionella, Hepatitis A, Faecal coliform count.
- Weight loss, nausea, lack of appetite, dehydration symptoms.
The Solution - A New Zealand UV Purifier
- Extremely simple!
- A pleated washable 5 micron water filter in a housing is installed into the water line delivering water to the house.
- The UV unit is placed in the line after the water filter so all water is treated, by simply flowing through the stainless steel chamber en-route to the home.
- Confident of destruction of cysts, bacteria, moulds, spores, algae in water. Guaranteed!
- Simple installation, simple maintenance and spectacular performance.
- Very little pressure drop (1-2%), virtually no difference in delivery at all.
All filters and UV bulbs are entered into our computer-generated maintenance programme with delivery to your property annually or as decided by you.
The bulb is changed annually, which can be done without turning off the water. The pleated sediment filter should be checked and maintained consistently for best performance. We can arrange all maintenance of our water filters and UV treatment in NZ if desired.
Contact us now to learn more about obtaining a New Zealand water purifier from Sue Kelly Water Systems Ltd.
"Get a top quality water purifier from Sue Kelly, New Zealand water specialists."
- "We are enjoying the peace of mind knowing our water is free of nasties. Thanks again for your professional service and thoughtfulness." R & C - Hinds
- "Thanks for the personal delivery and how quickly it was installed." C.A., Christchurch
- "You have answered all my questions and obviously gone out of your way to get information that was not readily available; you have backed up all the claims for your products with the sort of technical explanation I prefer, you have been prompt and above all you haven't been pushy. So if anyone asks I will be happy to give you a 100% endorsement. Some of your competitors haven't even replied to my requests for information and it's obvious that water quality is just a sideline for their business." MS, Wakefield
- Astounded by improved water quality." DM, Akaroa